thanks for the help yeah looks like that is the thing on here also it dinged at me and that was about it.
thanks again for the help
Sal
----- Original Message ----- From: "ChB" <chr1...@gmx.de>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Nintendo wii and intro

The wii should be connected to the tv and then of course the
ac adapter for electricity your wall  outlet for power.
At least this is the way my ps3 works.
After that you have to find the right av channel on your
remote control also. Then you will get a set up screen where
you will need some sighted help to adjust certain things
like date, time, resolution etc. after that you will always
get some kind of welcome screen. I don't know if wii plays a
jingle or not. Ps3 does not but I can always tell once the
hard drive inside starts spinning that it is getting ready
to start.
chrissy