From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org
[mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Richard
sherman
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 12:03 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Pinball extreme score

Hi,

Yesterday, I decided to try a game of pinball extreme, the
wild west table.
My sscore is below:

1. Richard Sherman - 2003342100 [8/13/2009 12:35:24 AM]

2. Sylvester Thomas - 97817525 [3/2/2009 11:53:17 PM]

a pretty wild ride.

The strange thing is that once I hit this score, I pressed
f6 to make sure
that it was the 2 billion mark I reached, and the game ended
just like that.
I had about 27 balls left. Actually was going for 4 billion.

Does anyone know why the game would just end like that?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

You can make changes or update your subscription via the
web, at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the
management of the list,