oh for sure I like them both for their own ovious reasons.
have not tried the x box or game cube but yes I do like the wii's aproach to the family type setting great for a friday night will have to go on nintendo's site to see what selection of games they have haha its a trip though how I have heard that some folks actually lost weight from playing wii and also how the strap helps out cause of people getting knocked out from their drunk buddies playing and forgetting to put the strap on.
ah well it happens I guess lol
Sal
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] nentendo wii and intro

Hi Shaun,
I don't think it is a matter of good or bad, but it comes down to personal preference here. The WII is intended to be a family oriented console rather than for hard core gamers. That's the reason why the WII doesn't feature games like MK VS DC, Tomb Raider Underworld, and various other games you see on the PS 3 and XBox 360. If the WII games appear to be lame it is because of Nentendo's new family oriented approach to gaming. All of the WII games I know of have an E rating and you don't see a lot of M rated games like you see on XBox and PS 2 and PS 3. So it is like comparing a G rated movie with one rated R. Good or bad is in the eyes of the beholder, and is subjective here.

shaun everiss wrote:
aggreed man.
I have heard the wii is just not really that good or at least the games for it are not necessarily good.
xbox 360 all the way, ps2 and psp and ps3.
or one of the philips gamepads.

http://www.eset.com