Hi,
Smile. There are always exceptions to the rule. However, by and large the games out there for the WII are pretty much family oriented rather than for the blood and guts fans.

Ken wrote:
There are a few exceptions to that. The one off hand I can think of is Red Steel, but of course it's not made by Nintendo. It's a game where you go around shooting bad guys and having sword duals--not accessible of course.

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point? Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints, relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring
and