Hi,
Has anyone ever thought of calling companies like Sony and writing letters to
them  and petitioning for the major video game companies to modify their
current games so they are accessible? put a visually impaired/blind players
mode in the games and a button to access it? And with today's console
arcitecture why not add text to speech built right into the console? same with
pc games, add an accessibility option or a downloadable accessibility pack for
the games. and since we got firefox and webvisum brushthose captchas aside,
subscribe to the sighted gamers forums and lets make our voices heard and keep
making them heard until we get what we want, the quality of games  played by
our sighted friends.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html