Hi Milos,

I would say that the main difference between Top Speed 2 and Mach 1 tts is the
perspective.  Top Speed 2 is like from above and behind your car and Mach 1 tts
is in the seat looking out through the windshield.  Top Speed 2 has allot more
features like on line racing, multiple cars etc etc.  What I like most about
Mach 1 tts is the sound scheme.  That is like in Top Speed 2 and my original
Mach 1, you are just driving along and all of a sudden you get a turn
indicator.  Mach 1 tts has sounds that let you know where you are at on the
track at all time and how close you are to the next turn or straightaway and to
which side it will be on etc.  I am also not positive if the steering and gas
are graduated in Top Speed 2 with the steering wheel and peddles like they are
with Mach 1 tts.

BFN

    Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA