Hate to burst your bubble, but even if you could get someone to respond to that method, all that would accomplish is giving blind people the sort of reputation we don't want. We already have said unwanted reputation thanks to people who feel that blindness elevates us to the status of royalty. That's what your proposed ahrrassment method would make these game companies think, if they thought anything at all. Face it Josh, chances are mainstream games are most likely never going to be fully accessible to us.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] mainstream game accessibility

Hi Thomas,

Ok then. why not send them mass emails until they get sick of us and take them to court over it and sue them. If we are an insect that can be swatted out of the way, then lets make ourselves look big, huge, gigantic! lets make a program that sends them emails and does automated calling to the companies once per week or once per month which reminds them we will not go away and we will not stand for their rudeness!

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337