Top ten ways to get mainstream game accessibility
10. Organize all the guide dog owners in the country to visit mainstream
game company headquarters and have their dogs poop on the floor.
9. Kidnap the children of mainstream game company executives and hold them
ransom until their games are Accessible.
8. Picket mainstream game company headquarters with Braille signs saying
that they are discriminating to the blind.
7. Have every blind person in the world learn computer programming and
require them to debug a line of game code before they can read an audio
6. Start a charity, National Association of Accessible Games, and get people
to donate millions of dollars, then hire sighted programmers to develop
5. Get all colleges to add a class of Accessible game development to all
computer programming courses.
4. Get the NFB and ACB to protest that there are not enough mainstream game
3. Petition Stevie Wonder to be the spokesperson for mainstream game
2. Get all blind people to send a dollar to Thomas Ward so he can finish his
accessible game engine.
And the top way to get mainstream game accessibility,
Visit the homes of mainstream game company executives and poke their eyes
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.