You forgot some of these...
1. Kidnap Tinker Bell and rub her magic dust all over the mainstream game
companies toilets so that none of the employees can use the bathroom.
2. Wish upon a star, make a birthday wish while blowing out candles, knock
three times on mahogany, rub oil lamps, enslave a geni, use the force, cross
our fingers and our eyes, and stick a broken tooth under our pillow in
order to cause mainstream game companies to forget about making money, and
make accessible games because they want to make people happy.
3. Get all the blind people in the world to collectively hold our breaths
until we pass out, or until the mainstream game companies agree to make
4. Boycott all stores that sell mainstream video game consoles, mainstream
video games, mainstream video game accessories, and mainstream game
magazines not to mention any mainstream game paraphenalia even remotely
associated with mainstream game companies.
5. Get a blind accessible video game lover elected as president, and have
him or her declare martial law until at least fifty percent of all video
games created are accessible.
6. Go to the north pole, and force Santa Claus and his pudgy hot chocolate
loving elves to make accessible video games...or else rudolph gets a visit
from Tony Verduchi the blind hitman.
7 Put subconscious messages thru hypnosis in all films, TV shows, and Music
MP3's that will make the board of directers from the mainstream game
companies believe that they "Must make Accessible video games".
8. Hold a "GameAid" concert where all the famous talent of today sing a song
together to promote the creation of games for the blind.
9.Grab a towel, drink a beer, and Hitch hike onto a Vogan space ship and
travel to a galaxy far far away where aliens treat their blind persons with
respect by making games accessible for them...under penelty of death.
10. Gripe about mainstream game companies on an Email list, and making up
top ten reasons how not having mainstream accessible games can really
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.