thanks.
I actually after the cast did a track which I deleted after doodling it which
had the 2 tracks combined that existed pluss some from an older release.
I can hapilly say that the system should be able to have a 15 object track with
it all working.
I deleted the track though after I finnished testing it so if the group had
members online and did get a copy then so be it otherwise it came and went.