Hi Raul,
I urgently need some help with your new Adrift game Last Week. I'm standing in Rachel's dressing room waiting to get fitted for the tuxedo I need to rent. However, for some reason I can' get Rachel to fricking measure me. I've tried dozens of commands like "get measured" "get measurements" "get fitted" and so on and nothing works. Ok, I'm like totally and truly stuck. Can you please tell me the exact command I need to use?
Thanks.