Hello James. I did, and it is. Maybe you can't reach it from where you are at due to some blocking, but it's definitely there and working.

That being said, if someone can't download the game from one of the sites it's up on, drop me a *private* email and I'll email it to you. Just knot that it's about 530 kb in size.

Many thanks.