Hi Scott,
It took me a while to figure it out, but the fraze you need to tell rachel is
"rachel measure me"
and after she takes your measurements she is all yours. Let's just say the dressing room action after she finishes fitting you is well worth the effort.
Smile.

Scott Chesworth wrote:
Aha, I'm stuck at precisely the same point.  Good to know that it's
not just me being dim.  Tom if you crack this before I do, give a
brother a break as they say.

cheers
Scott