Hi there. I'm glad you are liking the game. What took the longest to write was all the text for the things you do. Programming Adrift to make things happen and doing the restrictions was the relative easy part. I just take a long time to fill in words, *smile*. Let me give one hint about the dressing room with Rachel because you reminded me when you mentioned Ashley.

Examine the bench. What you find there comes in handy for Ashley.

Regarding Christine, there are many things you can give her. The cool thing is I made the game dynamic enough that she'll accept things which you can also give to someone else. So this can be good, but it can bite you in the butt if you are not careful.

Many thanks.