Hi George,

George said:
Thinking that it would sell so much, I don't understand why no developer ever thought about The second is a racing game with a system of season with points like F1, Nashcar or whatever. A game where you could edit the names of pilots and then you could make sessions of practice, qualifications, warm up and real races with features like weather conditions, adjustment of wings according to the track, wearing of tires, fuel consumption, good race line, movements of overtaking and blocking etc. I am pretty sure that it would sell a lot and I am also surprised that no one ever did it!

My responce:
Actually, there is a racing game exactly like that being developed It is called USA Raceway, and a brief description of the game can be found here on my web site
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php
and I think you will find it is what you are looking for. It isn't ready for release yet, but it is going to be something many gamers are looking for as far as a true Nascar type racing simulation goes.
Smile.