Hi Jorge,

I have been asked many many times to create a football slash soccer game,
basketball, hockey and goal ball game.  The thing is, just like a game of pool
or Quidditch, I have no idea how to represent by sound all of the players, the
ball or puck, and the goal.  And of course how to have you be able to control
what all of your players are doing all at the same time.

Any ideas?

BFN

    Jim

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA