Hi, the game readme says that you need Adrift version 4.00 release 51. It also says you can get it from www.adrift.org.uk. So when you visit this site, go to the downloads section and download the game runner version 4.00 release 51 and install it on your windows machine. Once installed, open the game runner and load the LastWeek.taf game and play away. Hope this helps.

Many thanks.

On 8/18/2009 11:08 PM, Kellie and my lovable Lady J. wrote:
ok, so do I need a program to play these games? if so, what program?
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 7:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] new Adrift 4.0 game, Last Week, now available

Hello all. Just wanted to let you know that I've finally finished the
Adrift text adventure game I've been working on since late 2006. Due
to the nature of the game, I suggest that it not be discussed here.
Although it's a game, it's an adult text adventure game and would not
be appropriate for the list. However since I know some of you play
text adventures, and some of you also play adult text adventures, it's
fair to let you know about it.

You can find the game at www.aifcommunity.org in the Adrift 4.0 games
section. It's called Last Week, the file name specifically is
LastWeek-1.0.zip.

Many thanks and if you have any questions about the game, you can
either write me privately or you can subscribe to the aifarchive email
group on yahoogroups where all adult text adventure games are discussed.

many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos