And is someone willing to upload the sounds folder in order to avoid repeated questions? I mean, the questions like: Where the gmud can be found, are there the scripts, if yes where can we find them, if not, how to use the client, and many other questions repeated ten times each...
  Thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my cyberassault soundpacck

ok I looked at it and it's cool! but,
the triggers point to sounds around your computer on many drives and not a lot of them point to where gmud is. although it did import all the sounds the triggers still point to different locations. I actually do have a d drive and a sounds folder on there but moving all of it might be, hm, slow going with hundreds of sounds in different folders.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>