Hi all,

I'm thinking of picking up a Weei tomorrow, and I was wondering if some people
would help me on what games to get.
I know there's some sports games that come with the system, and I've played
those before. I'm also going to pick up Punchout, and Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Other then this, are there any games others have that I should know about?
Thanks,
Ryan C.