Hi,

18.08.2009 5:52, Thomas Ward пишет:
As a matter of fact I've got similar game ideas written down in my games to do text file. Once I complete work on my 3d game engine it will be fairly easy for me to crank out games like Resident Evil, a haunted house type game, or just about anything else that is in an FPS type format.

Do you plan release your engine as an open source?