To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games for pacmate

well, there are a few differences. usually a pacmate games dev gets into the fs keyboard driver to tell it to watch for when you press different keys and I have douts if it'll work with a pocket pc, but braille soft provides most of their games as ppc versions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>