From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:mailer-dae...@rrba-ip-smtp-5-1.saix.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 9:35 PM
To: 0722001...@vodamail.co.za
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host rrba-ip-smtp-5-1.saix.net.

                   The mail system

<entombedgame-subscr...@googlegroups.com>: host
    gmr-smtp-in.l.google.com[209.85.219.152] said: 550-5.1.1 The email
account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at                              550 5.1.1
    http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 13si834902ewy.2