From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]on
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:18 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed

Hi.
hmmm well the group is up I just sent a test.
entombedgame all in one word, -subscr...@googlegroups.com
or
mailto://entombedgame-subscr...@googlegroups.com
now as long as this actually works or passes your  scanners or the isp and
doesn't get lost clicking that link will get you online.
if not just contact jayson,  this group does exist.