I wonder if the game supports MSP...
On Aug 24, 2009, at 9:16 PM, Matheus wrote:

agree with you man.
john, can you plz upload the vipmud version of the soundpack with the
triggers?
thanks!
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Orin <orin8...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 24 de Agosto de 2009 21:12
Assunto: [Audyssey] Question on Cyber assault

Hi Johnie,

Just wondering with that recording... did you edit anything? The
echoing of jaws for cool effects? Kinda cool how it does that if you
in fact didn't edit anything.

Also, are all areas like that or at least most of them so when I get
it I'd be with sound throughout mudschool and things?

That recording made me slightly interested, and the sounds make it
interesting grinding for stuff.

Thanks.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4075 (20090514) __________

http://www.eset.com