that's another thing. as far as I remember che made it just to test the wiimote on the pc thing, and I don't recall of plans of expanding it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz> To: "Munawar Bijani" <munaw...@gmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gamespot artical on Blind accessible games

hmph and I havn't even seen the chopper sim.
At 07:38 a.m. 26/08/2009, you wrote:
How did these people get in touch with everyone who interviewed--I'm amazed the first ever fully accessible fighterjet sim didn't make it into the article, but Che's chopper sim did.
Munawar A. Bijani
"Knowledge is of two types: absorbed and heard. The heard knowledge is only useful if it is absorbed." - Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib, Nahj Al-Balagha
mailto:munaw...@gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com