Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gamespot artical on Blind accessible games

Hi guys,
I had actually mentioned to Mathew that there were now a few flight simulators of varying degree out there, from puppy from Jim Kitchen, to the accessible effort with FS 2004 as well as 3d velocity. I mentioned in passing that I had thought about doing an apache simulator, but that was on hold for now, so I'm not really sure why he mentioned that. He also left out my comments about the card games and how they can be played online between the blind and sighted together. I'm sure we all mentioned a lot of things in the interviews that didn't get included, but I promise I tried, hehehe. I agree the article focused too much on playing mainstream games and not enough on the games designed for the blind, but still overall it is a positive thing to have out there.
 Later,
 Che

----- Original Message ----- From: "Munawar Bijani" <munaw...@gmail.com>