What is the connection info for this place?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:43 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Alterean soundpack?

Hi.

I'm thinking of giving alterean a try, ---- sense apparently it's a good mud

to learn about mudding on allbeit a little hack and slash.

I was wondering however if there was a soundpack available which I could run

with Vip mud, ---- sense;        I do enjoy having sound in games.

I read about a customized version of mushclient which included a
soundpack, ---- but would this work for Vip mud? and if so, what would I
need to get it to run?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Beware the Grue!