Hi Tony,

I did not install any software.  I just plugged the cord from the peddle base
into the back of the steering wheel base.  Then the power cord into an outlet
and the back of the steering wheel base.  And then the USB cord into the
computer and it all worked right off.  You should be able to use the peddles to
move through the menus and then be asked if you wish to use the joystick or
keyboard.  But no, you should not need to do anything.  Mach 1 tts should just
find the steering wheel all by itself.  Of course that is wincart.exe not
wincar6c.zip.

I'm not sure what else to say.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA