HI all
This is just my personal experience.
Just in case what I am going to say, might give something away, here you go.
Big
 spoiler
space
I have noticed that the sound that plays when sarah gets bitten by fluffy is
exactly the same sound as when a troll hits sarah with his club. So this is
in contrast with the harry potter books.
THE first  hp book clearly states that snape's leg was bitten by fluffy.
Fluffy didn't  attack snape with a club at all, else book1 would have stated
it.
I know it can be an almost impossible task to find a good biting sound
effect, but why not take that
Boom
Sound away and replace it  just  by sarah screaming and fluffy growling?
That wil give the player enough of an idea  that sarah is bitten.
But as the game currently is, it sounds as if fluffy is hitting sarah with a
club and nowhere in the hp books do you find that fluffy attacks with a
club.
Well, fluffy is only  described in book1.