Hi all. I just whent to light tec interactive and the sight is there but it has
not been updated for a long time the last update was in 2007 did they go out of
bizzness? and also what is going to happen to light baddles? is that now
abandened? since the trayler is on the sight but I have not herd anything from
them for a wile. many thanks. from Mich.