To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 12:16 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] new cars for topspeed!

Hey all!

I have made a few new cars for topspeed. I have a random car, which got it's name because I don't know what it is, 2 ford rangers, a yamaha road star, which is my dad's actual bike, and a 1988 olds. Plus a revised, faster version of my old merk, and a 1989 carra van. If you want any of these cars, email me or add me to your contacts with the info listed below. If you have any new cars which you have made or gotten, let me know!

Make it a great one!

--
Wanna get to know me? check out my website and blog at http://www.samobile.net/users/ckadlik

Maybe you have a question or comment, or just want to say hi. Do that in these ways:

msn: ckad...@gmail.com
aim: corykadlik111
skype: corykad111

Have a good day,