Well according to the news. Google had there servers go down for how long wasn't stated or even why. So could of ben part of the problem.

At 02:08 PM 8/31/2009, you wrote:
Hi all
I went to
www.gmagames.com
and I clicked on contact us.
And I  put my e-mail address there.
And I wrote that I am unable to post to the GMA list, whether I reply to a
post or whether I use the address
gmagamest...@googlegroups.com.
When I hit the send button   on the GMA website, I got a webpage telling
me:cannot find server.
So I doubt that david will get my message.
I am starting to burn out all my hair with an asbestic heater out of sheer
frustration.

Tim
trouble
Verizon FIOS support tech