Heh, though I don't hardly play videogames anymore, I still have fond memory of soul edge and tekken 2 and 3. I managed to get good enough at soul edge that none of my sighted friends would play against me anymore. Also was a fame of the king of fighters series, though admittedly I did not excel in them, only a bit above average. My regret is not being able to play the resident evil series by myself- mostly I just let someone else control the character and I acted as puzzle-solver rofl. Anyway, I agree that while hard, most of these sighted fighting games are more than a little accessible- long as one puts some time into practicing them. The one thing that always frustrated me was when my char got switched from one side to the other- since all the controls were then reversed, it took me awhile to re-orient myself. Not to mention most of my friends learned to use that weakness against me rofl- keep switching sides, and Johnny's killable!

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat