Hi Nicol,
Well, what Filch says to Sarah when capturing her isn't technically grammatically correct. His use of "we" is what English speaking people would call slang. In other words, everyone knows he actually means "you" but uses "we" instead. Sometimes people use the word "we" when being condescending or talking down to someone.
HTH

Nicol Oosthuizen wrote:
Hi all
Because I am south african, I do not always understand the nitty gritty
of english grammar, this is why I thought to pose the following
question.
When filch captures sarah, he says:
We are in trouble, aren't we?
Why does he say,  we,  and not you?