Hi.

Someone on the audiogames.net forum noticed that the game Drone originally written by Dan Zingaro and modified by Jim kitchin is no longer available. I can't remember who was hosting it, but it'd be nice if someone could sinse it was a game that certainly had it's moments, ---- though it's a tad too random for my taste.

Perhaps X site, Tom ward or someone else could oblige with this one?

Thanks in advance,