the numpad keys by default are assigned to make you walk in different directions. try removing these or just hit control e on them and make it do the inventory. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 9:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] vipmud-making keys?

When I tried to make a new key in the editor itself, it doesn't seem to want to take the numpad keys. When it prompted me to enter keystroke, I hit numpad1 and it showed up as:
1NUMPAD1, and when I saved, that key's gone.
So, I tried the other way, typing #GKey numpad1 {inventory} and that got it made, but then when I went to check that key, it is not asigned to any script rofl.
Any hint on how to make this properly?

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________