Hi,
By "running" a MOO game, do you mean playing one or
starting/programming one? If you want to program/start one, you need
to learn a simple programming language called MOO or you could write
your own server (but that's more difficult). I own a MOO called
LearnMOO, that teaches people how to program and start there own
MOO's. Unfortunately, the person who hosts it is upgrading his server,
so LearnMOO is down currently. However when it returns, it will be at:
Host: evileyehosting.net
Port: 2837
-Ryan