Hi Michael,
Unfortunately not. Those are really the only accessible racing games that have decent game play, support a racing wheel, and are up to date at this time. My own racing game, USA Raceway, is far from complete so that doesn't count yet. All of the other racing games aren't worth your time. For example, Audio Formula 1 sounded good when we first heard about it, but in reality it was poorly designed. It has several bugs, crappy sound effects, and you can't use a racing wheel with it as far as I know. KM 2000, by Code Factory, also has gone the way of the dinosaur. It doesn't support racing wheels, had crappy sound effects, and was a total pain in the butt to play. So it is no great loss to racing fans. That leaves us with Drive--AKA Sneller--which is an ok game, but it was basically a student project. So it isn't a full game, and is more a sample audio game than a full blown audio game. After you play it a few times it isn' any big deal in my opinion. The only currently available racing game that is accessible I truly like is Rail Racer. It has everything a player could want out of a racing game, is accessible, and supports online game play, plus a wheel.
HTH

michael barnes wrote:
i know about railracer and top speed and mock 1. but is there any other racing games out there? when i went to audio games website i saw a few racing games but i wonder if they are up to date and if they will allow me to use my steering wheel i am not sure what the racing games on audio games website is call and what they are about