Hi,
Either that or he needs to learn to program so he can create is own accessible version. I know this sounds harsh, but there comes a time when we all need to face reality and know our limits. I for one am not willing to put a year or two of my time on the line to create a game I may or may not get sued over. 'Especially, considering the fact I've never been a huge Mortal Kombat fan to begin with. The games are alright, but I'm not going to invest time, energy, and put myself at legal risk over it. Currently I only have one such game on my web site, Star Trek Final Conflict, and so far I've never been bothered by Paramount over it. However, just before I could complete Montezuma's Revenge I had lawyers sending me orders to stop production immediately or face getting sued. So that can happen if a developer doesn't cover his butt good.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
It's still illegal even if you don't charge for it. If you don't get sued you'd probably get handed a cease and desist letter. Face it Michael, if you want to play the game you're just going to have to tough it out. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.