Never was much of an MK fan either, I prefered tekken and soul calibur though given the fact that I wsn't very good at either one or the other. Then there was Street Fighter... love that game. Lots of fighting games are around, some more well-known than others, but... those four are probably the top ones. Blazblue, Guilty Gear, King of fighters and samurai shodown probably fall under the category of not-so-well-known. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] converting games

Hi,
Either that or he needs to learn to program so he can create is own accessible version. I know this sounds harsh, but there comes a time when we all need to face reality and know our limits. I for one am not willing to put a year or two of my time on the line to create a game I may or may not get sued over. 'Especially, considering the fact I've never been a huge Mortal Kombat fan to begin with. The games are alright, but I'm not going to invest time, energy, and put myself at legal risk over it. Currently I only have one such game on my web site, Star Trek Final Conflict, and so far I've never been bothered by Paramount over it. However, just before I could complete Montezuma's Revenge I had lawyers sending me orders to stop production immediately or face getting sued. So that can happen if a developer doesn't cover his butt good.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
It's still illegal even if you don't charge for it. If you don't get sued you'd probably get handed a cease and desist letter. Face it Michael, if you want to play the game you're just going to have to tough it out. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.