I too believe in paying for good games. Though I never made an audio game my self, being a writer of novels and music, I sort of am in the same boat- a clap on the shoulder and a 'good job' is just not enough to keep my rent paid. However, I think the reality is that if someone can come up with something equal to, or even better than, what's selling, and is willing to let it go for free... Well, who am I to say that is wrong? All the more power to such a person, and in the long run, all that means is that those who wish to sell their products would have to work even harder to come up with something far better than the free stuffs. For example, if someone wants to sell an audio game based on baseball, it'd probably be a hard contest since Jim Kitchen's got a free one out there that is already real nice. But we cannot degrade Jim for that.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat