To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 5:11 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] modifying games

Hi,

this is my final message on this topic after this I think it should be closed and we get back to talking about games and how to play them. the only way to have such a society inwhich there is no need for money and everything is shared would be to destroy our entire current economicsystem and remake it from scratch built on the principals of the gpl. that will never happen in the current society due to the current nature of humanity itself. So I'll just accept how things are. perhaps to improve NVDA college/university students would work on it as an assignment to contribute code.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337