300 megabyte per file
Go onto the site, it is easy it tells you what to do make sure the files are zippes first, compressed

On 9 Sep 2009, at 12:17, Angellko21 wrote:

Ok,maybe it is easy,but how size can have the file?Two surprices I have for us and some recordings,how to play street fighter 4 and Virtua tennis 2009,Beijing 2008, Athens 2004 and next.:) ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com >
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Uploading

what are you planning to upload?
zip the file, then just upload it to sendspace it is easy smile

On 9 Sep 2009, at 12:12, Angellko21 wrote:

Dear friends
I want to upload something for us,I am from czech republic and I have some surprices,but I don.t understand exactly how to upload files to Sendspace.Please,can you ever give me some manual to my mail?Thanks very much.
Lukáš Kakara

__________ Informace od NOD32 4408 (20090908) __________

http://www.nod32.cz