To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:41 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] brain teezer

Hello folks
Before we get down to the actual stuff, lets just give you all a little
disclaimer, shall  we?
I strongly feel the following is on-topic for this list as I believe
strongly that riddles can also be classified as games and since this
list
discusses only  accessible games to visually impaired, I feel that my
riddle
is indeed accessible to the vip, as you will use your screen reader to
read
my riddle and you will use your thinking abilities to try and decipher
the
riddle, so yes, this post is therefore considered by me as fully
ontopic.
all Right, now that the disclaimer is behind us, let this game begin!!
Put on your thinking caps, guys;
I'm only giving you one clue, and only just one clue.
THINK, LOGICALLY
I was not intending to shout,  guys.
I just wanted to put the emphasis clearly.
Think, logically.
Ask yourself: "just how logically can I think?"
That's the only clue I'm giving you.
Ok, here is the riddle.
Who invented opticon?
Again  guys, think logically.
I'm giving you all enough time to think about and post answers before I
give
the answer.
I will give the answer tomorrow afternoon 4:00 south African time.
But I will indeed proceed the answer with a spoiler space warning.
I just might be lenient enough to give you guys  another clue during the
course of tomorrow if I see you struggle badly.
Oh no!
Do not tell me it will be another riddle to find out what time 4:00 p.m
south African time  will be in your country!
Lol.
Anyway, that's it.

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf