Hello, I was wondering, I downloaded the ms scripts for monkey term and am
having trouble with the speech.
the ms tts voices kick on and I only want window eyes to talk as the tts
prevents me to quickly continue with my actions and I can't get it to quiet
down when picking my choices.
also I was wondering where I can get the 70 or so cars and the bunch of tracks
I lost a bunch of them when I had to blow out the computer.
also thinking of restarting up my server so would be great to have them again.
thanks for the help Sal
p.s. I know their used to be a ftp site that had them but it has changed or is
no longer running.
thanks again.
Sal