It's kind of funny. Someone emailed me the other day asking me that if I am a Christian, why did I make an adult-oriented game. And truth be told, regardless of my beliefs, I look at music, games, and television as simply that. Music, games, and television. I know that my game is not real and that the people in it are not real. All which can be done is hope that the person playing my game, or any game for that matter, know that the games are not real. I have a wife and kids and I would not want my kids playing my adult game, but if my kids were adults and wanted to do so, more power to them.

Live and let live is what should be done.