To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mud games and topspeed

hi.
try pressing ctrl+f2 repeatedly until you get Default speech output is now sent to screen readers. that should fix it. I think this is mentioned in the help file. Yeah, after having checked it is, but I messed up. it says f2, not ctrl+f2. So try ctrl+f2. does that work? ----- Original Message ----- From: sal