Hi,
The voice you are speaking of is called Viavoice Outloud. It is Sapi 4 compliant so would only work with games that supports Sapi 4 voices.

Milos Przic wrote:
   Hello all, my question can be treeted as off-topic, but it could also be
related to games as long as sapi is used in certain games. I am looking for a
sapi 4 or sapi 5 voice that that speaks with the voice of the eloquence
sinthesizer. I hurd that such voice exists, that's why I ask. So where it could
be found? Or at least, what is the exact name of the voice?
   Thanks in advance, and best regards!
               Milos Przic
skype: Milosh-hs
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com