I also will pay if I have the cash.
Now in new zealand although its not alegal yet the isps slow down any sharing
programs now.
So I figure if I like more than 3 tracks on a album I'll buy that disk.
still doesn't mean I will buy loads of cds, I get a load of creative commans
music now.
and other things.
but still.
I will buy something if I really like it.