HI all
Since I joined the blind gamers list in 2004, I read lots and lotsa bout
sryth, how people enjoy it.
I am considering it to try it out and maybe buy the subscription.
I would like to  pose a few questions to the list.
1.  is there any sound in sryth while you are playing?
2.  how does game play actually work?
Do you have to click on links to perform actions or  do you have to type
commands?
I am aware that I can possibly find documentation on the website but I
would like an experienced sryth gamer to answer my questions.
Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice